[Numpy-discussion] Commit privileges for Darren Dale

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Tue Jul 28 09:59:17 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Darren Dale<dsdale24@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Charles R
> Harris<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> In case it got buried in the thread, Darren is asking for commit privileges.
>> I think it's a good idea.
>
> Thank you for saying so. What can I do to help move this to the point
> where I can actually start committing? I would like to get my
> array_prepare patch into svn soon so I can bundle a new beta of
> Quantities in time for scipy-09.
>
> I'm going to be on vacation July 31-August 9, should I wait until I
> get back before checking it in (assuming I'm granted commit rights)?

Why not putting your code under a svn branch or a bzr/git/whatever
import of the trunk, take care of it, and then committing it after you
come back ?

I am unfortunately not in position to comment on your code, I am not
familiar on this part of numpy, but I would like someone else to take
'responsibility' that your code is OK if possible.

cheers,

David