[Numpy-discussion] When building with --prefix /usr/local numpy not detected by python

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Mon Jun 1 16:54:29 CDT 2009

the directory wasn't on the python path either. I added a site-packages.pth
file to /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages  with the line
"/usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages"

Not elegant, but it worked.

Chris