[Numpy-discussion] numpy issues at startup

Turner, Todd J Civ USAF AFMC AFRL/RXLMP Todd.Turner@wpafb.af....
Tue Jun 2 13:19:13 CDT 2009

I'm having some numpy problems when using the package with Python.  My
admin installed numpy for me and we think it's installed right.  When
I'm in python and type 'import numpy' I get the "Running numpy from
source directory". It doesn't matter which directory I launch python out
of, it always gives me the same errors and then can't do anything simple
like numpy.ones() or any other routine.  Any ideas?  Do I have a path
variable set wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Tj Turner