[Numpy-discussion] numpy issues at startup

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Tue Jun 2 13:41:43 CDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 13:35, Turner, Todd J Civ USAF AFMC AFRL/RXLMP
<Todd.Turner@wpafb.af.mil> wrote:
> All right, here goes...

> /home/d1/turnertj/Python-2.5.4/lib/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/numpy/__init__.pyc

That looks like it was definitely installed incorrectly, then. It
looks like the source package simply unpacked into site-packages. The
installation instructions are given in INSTALL.txt.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco