[Numpy-discussion] scipy 0.7.1rc2 released

Mon Jun 8 07:10:48 CDT 2009

Matthieu Brucher wrote:
> Good luck with fixing this then :|
>
> I've tried to build scipy with the MKL and ATLAS, and I have in both
> cases a segmentation fault. With the MKL, it is the same as in a
> previous mail, and for ATLAS it is there:
> Regression test for #946. ... Segmentation fault

Could you try the last revision in the 0.7.x branch ? There were quite a
few problems with this exact code (that's the only reason why scipy
0.7.1 is not released yet, actually), and I added an ugly workaround for
the time being, but that should work,

David