[Numpy-discussion] Interactive Shell/Editor/Workspace(variables)View/Plots

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever@gmail....
Mon Jun 8 11:35:43 CDT 2009

Hello,

To me, IPython is the right way to follow. Try "whos" to see what's in your
namespace.

You may want see this instructional video (A Demonstration of the 'IPython'
Interactive Shell<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2025411588241625522>)
to learn more about IPython's functionality or you can delve in its
documentation.

There are IPython integrations plans for pydee. You can see the details on
pydee's google page.

Gökhan