[Numpy-discussion] Interactive Shell/Editor/Workspace(variables)View/Plots

Mon Jun 8 16:17:07 CDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 01:34:39PM -0700, Christopher Barker wrote:
> Travis Oliphant wrote:
> > You might take a look at EPDLab as well.   Thanks to Gael Varoquaux, It
> > integrates IPython into an Envisage application and has a crude
> > name-space browser

> I was wondering when you guys would get around to making one of those.

> Nice start, the iPython shell is nice, though the editor needs a lot of
> features -- I wonder if you could integrate an existing wxPython editor:

> Editra

Click in the menu: 'new file in remote browser', or something like this.
If you have editra installed, it will launch it, with a special plugin
allowing you to execute selected code in EPDLab.

;)

Gaël