[Numpy-discussion] [OFFTOPIC] Reference management for articles

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever@gmail....
Wed Jun 10 14:23:47 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am very off-the-topic, sorry about that first, but I know most of the
people in this list are students / scientists. Just want to know a few
opinions upon how you manage references (following the list of references in
the end of articles, books, etc... or building your owns). Some articles are
really goes beyond limits on this. I have seen a couple articles titles with
at least 200 citations attached in the end, and makes me confused easily
while trying to focus on the core of an article.

What is your solution for this issue? Do you use a web-based system a tool
like Zotero? An open-source recommendations are more appreciated.

Thank you...

Gökhan