[Numpy-discussion] Windows build-slave needed: please help out!

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Thu Jun 18 16:58:23 CDT 2009

Hi, Stefan.  I was just thinking about the computer I'd designate for this, and remembered that I still have it running XP Pro and don't want to "upgrade" it to Vista, so there's that to consider.

DG