[Numpy-discussion] Bilateral filter

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Sun Mar 1 16:09:57 CST 2009

Hey Zach,

2009/3/1 Zachary Pincus <zachary.pincus@yale.edu>:
> Dag, the cython person who seems to deal with the numpy stuff, had
> this to say:
>> - cimport and import are different things; you need both.
>> - The "dimensions" field is in Cython renamed "shape" to be closer
>> to the Python interface. This is done in Cython/Includes/numpy.pxd

Thanks for following up.  I made the fixes in:

http://github.com/stefanv/bilateral.git

I think we should combine all these image processing algorithms (and
the ones you sent to the list) into an image processing scikit.  We've
certainly got enough algorithms lying around!

If you think that's a good idea, I'll set it up this coming week.

Cheers
Stéfan