[Numpy-discussion] intersect1d and setmember1d

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Mon Mar 2 11:28:08 CST 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 03:39, Neil Crighton <neilcrighton@gmail.com> wrote:
> Robert Cimrman <cimrman3 <at> ntc.zcu.cz> writes:
>
>> Hi Neil!
>>
>> I would like to add your function to arraysetops.py - is it ok? Just the
>> name would be changed to setmember1d_nu, to follow the naming in the
>> module (like intersect1d_nu).
>>
>> Thank you,
>> r.
>>

> That's fine!  There's no licence attached, it's in the public domain.

Do you mind if we just add you to the THANKS.txt file, and consider
you as a "NumPy Developer" per the LICENSE.txt as having released that
code under the numpy license? If we're dotting our i's and crossing
our t's legally, that's a bit more straightforward (oddly enough).

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco