[Numpy-discussion] Cython numerical syntax revisited

Francesc Alted faltet@pytables....
Thu Mar 5 03:29:35 CST 2009

A Thursday 05 March 2009, Francesc Alted escrigué:
> Well, I suppose that, provided that Cython could perform the for-loop
> transformation, giving support for strided arrays would be relatively
> trivial, and the performance would be similar than numexpr in this
> case.

Mmh, perhaps not so trivial, because that implies that the stride of an
array should be known in compilation time, and that would require a new
qualifier when declaring the array.  Tricky...

Cheers,

--
Francesc Alted