[Numpy-discussion] Error building SciPy SVN with NumPy SVN

Ryan May rmay31@gmail....
Wed Mar 11 14:52:42 CDT 2009

Hi,

This is what I'm getting when I try to build scipy HEAD:

building library "superlu_src" sources
building library "arpack" sources
building library "sc_c_misc" sources
building library "sc_cephes" sources
building library "sc_mach" sources
building library "sc_toms" sources
building library "sc_amos" sources
building library "sc_cdf" sources
building library "sc_specfun" sources
building library "statlib" sources
building extension "scipy.cluster._vq" sources
error:
/home/rmay/.local/lib64/python2.5/site-packages/numpy/distutils/command/../mingw/gfortran_vs2003_hack.c:
No such file or directory

This didn't happen until I updated to *numpy* SVN HEAD.  Numpy itself is
building without errors and no tests fail on my system.  Any ideas?

Ryan

--
Ryan May
Graduate Research Assistant