[Numpy-discussion] code performanceon windows (32 and/or 64 bit) using SWIG: C++ compiler MS vs.cygwin

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Wed Mar 11 16:00:59 CDT 2009

i don't know the correct answer... but i imagine it would be fairly easy to
compile a couple of representative scipts on each compiler and compare their
performance.