[Numpy-discussion] Intel MKL on Core2 system

Francesc Alted faltet@pytables....
Thu Mar 12 03:05:19 CDT 2009

A Wednesday 11 March 2009, Ryan May escrigué:
> Thanks.  That's actually pretty close to what I had.  I was actually
> thinking that you were using only blas_opt and lapack_opt, since
> supposedly the [mkl] style section is deprecated.  Thus far, I cannot
> get these to work with MKL.

Well, my configuration was thought to link with the VML integrated in
the MKL, but I'd say that it would be similar for blas and lapack.
What's you configuration?  What's the error you are running into?

Cheers,

--
Francesc Alted