[Numpy-discussion] Error building SciPy SVN with NumPy SVN

Ryan May rmay31@gmail....
Thu Mar 12 10:10:23 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Ryan May <rmay31@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Fixed for me.  I get a segfault running scipy.test(), but that's probably
> > due to MKL.
>
> Yes, it is. Scipy run the test suite fine for me.

While scipy builds, matplotlib's basemap toolkit spits this out:

running install
running build
running config_cc
unifing config_cc, config, build_clib, build_ext, build commands --compiler
options
running config_fc
unifing config_fc, config, build_clib, build_ext, build commands --fcompiler
options
running build_src
building extension "mpl_toolkits.basemap._proj" sources
error: build/src.linux-x86_64-2.5/gfortran_vs2003_hack.c: No such file or
directory

Any ideas?

Ryan

--