[Numpy-discussion] numpy via easy_install on windows

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Fri Mar 13 21:52:32 CDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 4:22 AM, Christopher Barker
<Chris.Barker@noaa.gov> wrote:

> They will install everything needed. I think bbfreeze even supplies a
> custom interpreter, so you can essentially build a custom python distro
> with it.

I think it is a much better solution. Maybe it is just me, but I am
not convinced virtualenv is a good way to deploy programs on many
machines, specially on windows. That seems very foreign to the way
applications are expected to be installed on this environment,

David