[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot not building?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Tue Mar 17 15:35:04 CDT 2009

Tue, 17 Mar 2009 15:25:37 +0200, Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> 2009/2/14 Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi>:
>> It seems that the buildbot.scipy.org is not picking up the changes in
>> Numpy trunk.
>>
>> I'd guess this could be some issue with SVNPoller. At least it doesn't
>> preserve states across buildmaster restarts, so replacing it with the
>> following might help:
>
> The firewall on the buildbot server is finally sorted out.  I have
> applied the change you suggested.

Ok, it seems like this the issue with no updates is now sorted out:

	http://buildbot.scipy.org/waterfall?show_events=false

and the buildbot gets the changes OK. Now only the SVN url needs fixing...

--
Pauli Virtanen