[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Mar 19 08:07:08 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:43:29AM +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
>> I am pleased to announce the release of the first beta for numpy
>> 1.3.0. You can find source tarballs and installers for both Mac OS X
>> and Windows on the sourceforge page:
>
>> https://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/
>
>> The release note for the 1.3.0 release are below,
>
> You can also add that np.load now does memmap transparently if asked.
> This is minor, but important for a certain class of people (especially my
> collegues).
>
> Thanks for all your work,

Well, why not adding it yourself, then ? It is generally easier,
faster and more accurate for people related with the changes to add it
themselves to the release notes :)

David