[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

David E. Sallis David.Sallis@noaa....
Thu Mar 19 12:50:38 CDT 2009

David Cournapeau said the following on 3/18/2009 9:43 PM:
> I am pleased to announce the release of the first beta for numpy 1.3.0.

I would totally love to begin using this.  Can I trouble you to include MD5 (or PGP, or SHA) signatures for your download files in
your release notes as you have for your previous versions?  It's an IT security thing.  Many thanks.

Kudos on an excellent product.  It makes my work with HDF-5 tremendously easier.  I am extremely grateful!

--
David E. Sallis, Software Architect
General Dynamics Information Technology