[Numpy-discussion] numpy for 64 bits machine

Vincent Thierion vincent.thierion@ema...
Thu Mar 19 13:36:01 CDT 2009

Hello,

I built the numpy module for 32 bits architecture (it seems the default
building). However, my programs using this module have to be launched on
remote worker nodes whose architecture can be 32 bits as well 64 bits (grid
computing). First experimentations on 64 bits machines is bad, my programs
don't work (problem of shared files). Is there someone who can provide me
some documentations or hints to build 64 bits numpy for linux machines
(mainly SL4) ?

Thanks

Vincent