[Numpy-discussion] Buildbot not building?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu Mar 19 14:48:13 CDT 2009

Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:26:29 +0200, Stéfan van der Walt wrote:
> 2009/3/17 Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi>:
>> Ok, it seems like this the issue with no updates is now sorted out:
>>
>>        http://buildbot.scipy.org/waterfall?show_events=false
>>
>> and the buildbot gets the changes OK. Now only the SVN url needs
>> fixing...
>
> Oops, should be fixed now.  How frequently is your Linux buildslave
> online?

It's my desktop, so on average a couple of hours per day. Is it
worthwhile to keep it?

I see that the slave jumping on and off adds some clutter even with
show_events=false to the waterfall plot, which is not so nice.

--
Pauli Virtanen