[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Mar 19 21:28:49 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 10:36 PM, Sturla Molden <sturla@molden.no> wrote:

> How do we do that?
>
> E.g. I added an important update to memmap.py in ticket 1053, but it has
> not even been reviewed.

In Gael's case, I was just talking about mentioning his contributions
in the release notes (those French are lazy).

> You should really set up a better system for receiving and reviewing
> contributions. Otherwise people will not care.

I certainly won't disagree - there has been some work on improving our
workflow in this area. For now, we can at least tag the trac tickets
which need review, and see them easily. Of course, this can't solve
the man-power problem, but Pauli, Stefan and me intend to work more on
improving our workflow.

David