[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Mar 19 21:31:18 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:01:38PM +0900, David Cournapeau wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Gael Varoquaux
>> <gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org>
>> > No. And I am not asking for them. I'd rather have a buffer between me and
>> > numpy, because I don't feel I know numpy well-enough to commit directly.
>
>> committing a text file should be easy enough, even for you ;)
>
> OK, let's put it this way: if you feel it makes your life easier for me
> to have SVN acces, I don't mind. But I won't use it for anything else
> than docs and text file (or maybe a patch after review, but my volume of
> patches produced has been very, very small).

I think we can trust each other enough, without enforcing this (with
per directory write access). We will add you, then (what's your login
?).

cheers,

David