[Numpy-discussion] numscons missing directory?

Sul, Young L Sul@hcp.med.harvard....
Fri Mar 20 10:30:52 CDT 2009

Hi!

In

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/numscons-0.9.4-py2.4.egg/numscons

There is this:

root@nightingale # ls -F
__init__.py*            core/                   numdist/                tools/
__init__.pyc            misc.py*                testcode_snippets.py*   version.py*
checkers/               misc.pyc                testcode_snippets.pyc   version.pyc

I'm not clear on what you mean by setuptools (I'm new to the python world)? I do see a directory called setuptoops in site-packages, and it says

setuptools-0.6c9-py2.4.egg

Thanks for all your help!

-y