[Numpy-discussion] Doc update for 1.3.0?

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Sat Mar 21 20:14:50 CDT 2009

Hi Pauli

2009/3/22 Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi>:
> Previously, I did the cherry-picking just by reading through the full
> patch, but now I added a feature to the doc wiki that allows to
> parallelize this:
>
>    1. Go to http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/patch/
>    2. Click on a link in the patch list. This shows a diff vs. SVN
>    3. See if the change makes sense
>    4. Change "OK to apply" to Yes or No, accordingly.

This is neat!  I think it is going to be very useful to quickly decide
which changes go through right before a release.  Does the status get
reset after an edit to the docstring?

There is a small problem, in that when I click on any function is
shows that it is set to "No", with the option to change to "Yes" --
even when the current status is yes!

Cheers
Stéfan