[Numpy-discussion] Win32 MSI

F. David del Campo Hill delcampo@stats.ox.ac...
Tue Mar 24 13:13:32 CDT 2009

Dear Numpy Forum,

	I have found the Win64 (Windows x64) Numpy MSI installer in Sourceforge (numpy-1.3.0b1.win-amd64-py2.6.msi), but cannot find the Win32 (Windows i386) one. I have tried unpacking the Win32 EXE installer package (numpy-1.3.0b1-win32-superpack-python2.6.exe) to see if the MSI installer could be found inside, but without luck. Does the package I look for exist, and if so, where could someone point me to where I can download it from?

	Thank you for your help.

	Yours,

		David del Campo

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
-Gaius Cornelius Tacitus (ca. 56-ca. 117), Annals, Book III, 27