[Numpy-discussion] Summer of Code: Proposal for Implementing date/time types in NumPy

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Wed Mar 25 11:33:47 CDT 2009

Ciao Marty,
Great idea indeed !  However, I'd really like to have an easy way to
plug the suggested dtype w/ the existing Date class from the
scikits.timeseries package (Date is implemented in C, you can find the
sources through the link on http://pytseries.sourceforge.net). I agree
that this particular aspect is not a priority, but it'd be nice to
keep it in a corner of the mind.
In any case, keep me in the loop.
Cheers,
P.