[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Thu Mar 26 05:48:17 CDT 2009

Hi Bruce

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Bruce Southey <bsouthey@gmail.com> wrote:

> I still have the same problem on my Intel vista 64 system (Intel
> QX6700  CPUZ reports the instruction set as MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3,
> SSSE3, EM64T) with McAfee.

The binary is built with every optimization turned off, and no ATLAS
(AFAIK, atlas has not been ported on windows 64), so we are relatively
safe on this side :)

> I am also seeing a crash with Python2.6.1 when when running numpy.test().
> The output below with verbose=2.
>
> Also this code  crashes:

Would you mind testing this binary:

http://www.ar.media.kyoto-u.ac.jp/members/david/archives/numpy//numpy-1.3.0b1.win-amd64-py2.6.msi

It is built with an updated toolchain + a few patches to mingw I have
yet submitted upstream,

David