[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0b1

Thu Mar 26 08:53:16 CDT 2009

Bruce Southey wrote:
> David Cournapeau wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 7:48 PM, David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> It is built with an updated toolchain + a few patches to mingw I have
>>> yet submitted upstream,
>>>

>> I created a ticket as well to track this issue:
>>

> I added my comments to it.
>
> Is there a way to skip these longdouble/longcomplex tests in Python2.6
> on 64 bit Vista?

I could add a known failure - but then that kind of defeats the purpose
of testing.

Just to be clear, did you use the .msi I have just posted ? Because I
can't reproduce the crash at all on my machine. I do get occasional
crashes right after numpy import when running the test suite, but those
are of different nature I believe.

cheers,

David