[Numpy-discussion] Built Lapack, Atlas from source.... now numpy.linalg.eig() hangs at 100% CPU

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Fri Mar 27 10:18:28 CDT 2009

here are the results from that test:

test_lapack (test_build.TestF77Mismatch) ... ok

Ran 1 test in 0.055s

OK

thanks again for the help,

Chris