[Numpy-discussion] Built Lapack, Atlas from source.... now numpy.linalg.eig() hangs at 100% CPU

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Fri Mar 27 11:26:06 CDT 2009

mint is built from like 98% ubuntu. In this case, Mint 6 is built from
ubuntu 8.10. Most repository access is through the Ubuntu repositories. gcc
falls under this...

32 bit OS

Thanks again for your patience! I'm wet behind the ears when it comes to
this kind of stuff.

Chris