[Numpy-discussion] Built Lapack, Atlas from source.... now numpy.linalg.eig() hangs at 100% CPU

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Fri Mar 27 11:47:07 CDT 2009

forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't installing atlas from the repositories
defeat the purpose of installing atlas at all, since the build process
optimizes it to your own cpu timings?

Chris