[Numpy-discussion] Built Lapack, Atlas from source.... now numpy.linalg.eig() hangs at 100% CPU

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Sat Mar 28 13:35:08 CDT 2009

Robin,

Thanks. I need to get the backport for multiprocessing on 2.5.

But now, it's more of a matter of not wanting to admit defeat....

Cheers,

Chris