[Numpy-discussion] Built Lapack, Atlas from source.... now numpy.linalg.eig() hangs at 100% CPU

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Sat Mar 28 17:09:47 CDT 2009

what does ldconfig do other than refresh the library path?

i copied the .so's  to /usr/local/atlas/lib and added that path to
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/scipy.conf and then did ldconfig

this was before building numpy

Chris