[Numpy-discussion] [Announce] Numpy 1.3.0 rc1

Sun Mar 29 03:03:33 CDT 2009

Robert Pyle wrote:

> Yes.  When it gets to "Select a Destination", I would expect my boot
> disk to get the green arrow as the installation target, but it (and
> the other three disks) have the exclamation point in the red circle.
> Same thing happened on my MacBook Pro (Intel) with its one disk.

Now that I think about it, maybe this is due to the lack of a python
interpreter from python.org on your side. Did you install any other
python besides the one included in EPD ? If that's the problem, we
should at least mention somewhere that the python from python.org is needed.

cheers,

David