[Numpy-discussion] error building numpy: no file refecount.c

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Tue May 5 14:35:38 CDT 2009

2009/5/5 Neil Martinsen-Burrell <nmb@wartburg.edu>:
> While understanding that making sure the trunk builds on many platforms
> is a problem, I think that numpy could do better at keeping the trunk
> buildable and doing disruptive things on long-lived feature branches
> that could then be merged.

David frequently submits his branches for review (although few people
take the time to comment).  If he breaks the build once in a hundred
commits, there really is no reason to complain.

If you want to live on the bleeding edge, you must be prepared to
bleed a little!

Regards
Stéfan