[Numpy-discussion] Numpy Trac site redirecting in a loop?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Fri May 8 14:05:13 CDT 2009

Wed, 06 May 2009 16:35:23 -0700, Thomas Robitaille wrote:

> Could it be linked to specific users, since the problem occurs when
> computers with two different browsers.

Looks like this bug in TracAccountManager:

	http://trac-hacks.org/ticket/3233

I applied the patch from the ticket; I think password resets should work
now, so you can try using your old accounts again.

--
Pauli Virtanen