[Numpy-discussion] Inconsistent error messages.

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat May 23 18:51:48 CDT 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 18:43, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Warnings used to warn once and then never again. I once hacked the module to
> make it work right but I don't know if it has been officially fixed. Do you
> know if it's been fixed?

Warning once per location then never again is, and always has been,
the documented default behavior. Are you referring to a more
particular bug, like not being able to reset this, or that the
location checking failed? What did you consider to be "working"
behavior?

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."