[Numpy-discussion] example reading binary Fortran file

Neil Martinsen-Burrell nmb@wartburg....
Thu May 28 11:27:49 CDT 2009

On 2009-05-28 09:32 , David Froger wrote:
> Hy Neil Martinsen-Burrell,
>
> I'm trying the FortranFile class,
> http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/FortranIO/FortranFile
>
> It looks like there are some bug in the last revision (7):
>
>     * There are errors cause by lines 60,61,63 in
>
>     * There are indentation errors on lines 97 and 113.

There seem to have been some problems in putting the file on the wiki
("Proxy-Connection: keep-alive\nCache-Control: max-age=0" seems to come
from an HTML communication).  I've attached my current version of the
file to this email.  Let me know if you have problems with this.  I will
try to get the working version up on the wiki.  Peace,

-Neil