[Numpy-discussion] November 6 EPD Webinar: How do I... use Envisage for GUIs?

Amenity Applewhite amenity@enthought....
Sun Nov 1 07:59:42 CST 2009

Friday, November 6:
How do I... use Envisage for GUIs?
Dear Leah,

Envisage is a Python-based framework for building extensible
applications. The Envisage Core and corresponding Envisage Plugins are
components of the Enthought Tool Suite. We've found that Envisage
grants us a degree of immediate functionality in our custom
applications and have come to rely on the framework in much of our
development.
For November's EPD webinar, Corran Webster will show how you can hook
together existing Envisage plugins to quickly create a new GUI. We'll
also look at how you can easily turn an existing Traits UI interface
into an Envisage plugin.

New: Linux-ready webinars!

In order to better serve the Linux-users among our subscribers, we've
decided to begin hosting our EPD webinars on WebEx instead of
GoToMeeting. This means that our original limit of 35 attendees will
be scaled back to 30. As usual, EPD subscribers at a Basic level or
above will be guaranteed seats for the event while the general public
may add their name to the wait list here.

EPD Webinar: How do I... use Envisage for GUIs?
Friday, November 6
1pm CDT/6pm UTC
Wait list
We look forward to seeing you Friday! As always, feel free to contact
us with questions, concerns, or suggestions for future webinar topics.

Thanks,

The Enthought Team
QUICK LINKS :::
www.enthought.com
code.enthought.com
Facebook
Enthought Blog

Forward email

This email was sent to leah@enthought.com by amenity@enthought.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
Privacy Policy.
Enthought, Inc. | 515 Congress Ave. | Suite 2100 | Austin | TX | 78701