[Numpy-discussion] Setting a firm release date for 1st december.

Tony S Yu tsyu80@gmail....
Mon Nov 2 11:02:04 CST 2009

On Nov 2, 2009, at 11:09 AM, numpy-discussion-request@scipy.org wrote:

> From: David Cournapeau <cournape@gmail.com>
> Subject: [Numpy-discussion] 1.4.0: Setting a firm release date for 1st
> 	december.
> To: Discussion of Numerical Python <numpy-discussion@scipy.org>
>
> Hi,
>
> I think it is about time to release 1.4.0. Instead of proposing a
> release date, I am setting a firm date for 1st December, and 16th
> november to freeze the trunk. If someone wants a different date, you
> have to speak now.
>
> There are a few issues I would like to clear up:
> - Documentation for datetime, in particular for the public C API
> - Snow Leopard issues, if any
>
> Otherwise, I think there has been quite a lot of new features. If
> people want to add new functionalities or features, please do it soon,
>
> cheers,
>
> David

This seems like an appropriate opportunity to ping an issue I posted
on Trac:
	http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1177
Basically, interp doesn't currently play nice with numpy scalars.
Patch included with ticket (see second comment).

Cheers,
-Tony