[Numpy-discussion] persistent ImportError: No module named multiarray when moving cPickle files between machines

Reckoner reckoner@gmail....
Mon Nov 2 14:42:25 CST 2009

Anybody have any ideas here?

Otherwise, I'm thinking this should be posted to the numpy bugs list.
What's the best way to report a bug of this kind?

Thanks!