[Numpy-discussion] f2py-users list not working

Robin robince@gmail....
Tue Nov 3 16:34:17 CST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 10:05 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe f2py development has moved elsewhere, the new mailing list seems
> to be at http://groups.google.com/group/f2py-dev?pli=1 . It doesn't look to
> be very active. Perhaps the summer additions to cython adding some fortran
> support might be useful to you. I don't know much about that but perhaps Dag
> will offer some advice.

Thanks - from the archives of f2py-users
http://cens.ioc.ee/pipermail/f2py-users/ it looks like there was
activity as recently as October (15th) which is why I assumed it was
still supposed to be working. Certainly more traffic more recently
than the google group.

Cheers

Robin