[Numpy-discussion] 1.4.0: Setting a firm release date for 1st december.

David Cournapeau cournape@gmail....
Wed Nov 4 01:50:42 CST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav+sp@iki.fi> wrote:

> Can we get the complex functions to npy_math for 1.4.0: could be useful
> for the next Scipy?

Ok, the complex math stuff is in the trunk now. I have not thoroughly
tested it again, but since I tested the former branch on most
platforms, any remaining issues should be quick to fix.

I hope you will be able to put your own tests in the trunk easily - I
mostly need to test this on windows, as that's the major platform
without any C99 complex support and which will exercise the code in
the branch.

cheers,

David