[Numpy-discussion] Numpy on Python3

Pauli Virtanen pav+sp@iki...
Mon Nov 23 03:36:49 CST 2009

Mon, 23 Nov 2009 01:40:00 -0500, Pierre GM wrote:
[clip]
>> XXX: 3K: numpy.ma is disabled for now -- some issues
>
> What are the issues ?

Something resolving which would have taken more than 5 minutes :)
Possibly because something that ma depends on is currently broken in
numpy.core.

I just wanted to breeze through and arrive as fast as possible at
something that can be imported and works for simple things, so I didn't
stop at anything that would take longer. I'll take a look at the rest
later on.

--
Pauli Virtanen