[Numpy-discussion] Python 2.6, NumPy on CentOS 5.3

Robert DeLisle rkdelisle@gmail....
Wed Nov 25 12:12:15 CST 2009

David,

It does indeed work now.  I also was able to find a repo package with the
atlas libraries, so I installed them as well.  It appears that everything
went well.

Thank you again for your assistance.

-Kirk