[Numpy-discussion] NumPy Histogram for Tentative NumPy Tutorial Questions

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Thu Nov 26 17:57:59 CST 2009

to, 2009-11-26 kello 15:08 -0800, Wayne Watson kirjoitti:
> I guess the answer is easy about why a plot is not produced. The remark
> in the histogram line says this will not work in numpy. Oh, well.

It works as it is intended to work. Numpy's histogram function just
computes the histogram -- you have to plot it yourself.

Indeed, the next two lines in the example use Matplotlib (ie. pylab) to
plot the histogram.

--
Pauli Virtanen