[Numpy-discussion] another numpy/ATLAS problem

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Fri Nov 27 15:04:55 CST 2009

On 26-Nov-09, at 8:56 PM, Charles R Harris wrote:

> I never had luck with the netlib-lapack-tarfile=<file>
> option, it didn't build lapack correctly. Try doing them separately.

I just tried that.

-Ss flapack path/to/lapack_LINUX.a didn't seem to build a proper
LAPACK (it was missing all sorts of stuff and was only about 800kb)
and so In unarchived the liblapack.a that ATLAS spit out and added
those files to the one build by Netlib's makefile. The result is still
the same. I'm wondering if this is maybe a gfortran version issue,
somehow.

David