[Numpy-discussion] another numpy/ATLAS problem

David Warde-Farley dwf@cs.toronto....
Fri Nov 27 17:18:43 CST 2009

On 27-Nov-09, at 5:02 PM, Charles R Harris wrote:

> What version of ATLAS?

3.9.17, the latest development branch version. At some point in the
changelog the author mentions he removed other methods building with
LAPACK, leaving only the tarfile one. I'm giving the entire build
another try with gfortran-4.2 rather than gfortran-4.4, since I
already had a problem on another Ubuntu 9.10 machine with gfortran 4.4
and that exact same function, except it wasn't an unresolved symbol
issue, rather it was an infinite loop:

	http://mail.scipy.org/pipermail/numpy-discussion/2009-November/046373.html

David